Thursday, 20 June 2013

A quilt for Tally.

I have been planning a quilt for Natalie's imminent new arrival for a while now. We picked out the fabrics together and she instructed me on the pattern she liked, over the last Bank Holiday weekend I made a start.

Sunday I cut and Monday I stitched. 
I managed to get almost all the rows stitched together when I realised that I hadn't got enough of the white fabric. 
I only needed 6 3&1/2" squares to finish. 

I quick hunt on ebay and a little FQ is in its way to me. Yay!

I've now got just a few weeks to find a suitable backing and it finished before the baby arrives. 


Post a Comment